Natural Alpha Arbutin
Apr 27, 2019
Product Name: Alpha Arbutin
Appearance: White Cryatal Powder
CAS No.: 84380-01-8
Plant Source: Bearberry
Test Method: HPLC
Alpha-Arbutin is extracted from bearberry. It is a biosynthetic active ingredient that is pure, water-soluble and is manufactured in a powder form. As one of the most advanced skin lightening ingredients on the market, it has been shown to work effectively on all skin types.
Alpha Arbutin Powder is the active substance originated from natural plant which can whiten and lighten skin. Alpha Arbutin Powder can infiltrate into the skin quickly without affecting the concentration of cell multiplication and effectively prevent activity of tyrosinase in the skin and the forming of melanin. By combined arbutin with tyrosinase, decomposition and drainage of melanin are accelerated, splash and fleck can be got ride of and no side effects are caused.Arbutin Powder is one of the safest and most efficient whitening materials that are popular at present. Alpha Arbutin is also the most competitive whitening activity in the 21st century.
White or almost white powder
Almost white powder
Specific Optical Rotation
State of solution
Loss on drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Total yeast Count
Conform with specification
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.
Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
2 years when properly stored
- Cosmetic industry:(Very Good Products for skin brightening) Alpha arbutin powder protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals Alpha Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation. Alpha arbutin powder inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
Alpha Arbutin is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.The encapsulation of Alpha Arbutin constitute a delivery system to potentialize the effect in time. Alpha Arbutin is a way to incorporate the hydrophilic Alpha arbutin powder in lipophilic media. Arbutin give three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter.
- Medical industry: Back in the 18th century, Alpha Arbutin was first used in medical areas as an anti inflammatory and antibacterial agent. Alpha Arbutin was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis. These uses still until today where natural medicine uses only natural ingredients to treat any disease.
Also Alpha Arbutin may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria, Alpha Arbutin is also used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin . More recently, Alpha Arbutin has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully. In the meanwhile, Alpha Arbutin can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, angelica extract mainly used as raw material for clearing heat,
anti-inflammation, detumescence and increasing coronary flow.
- Applied in food additives, it owns the effect of antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain.
- Applied in cosmetics field, it owns the effect of whitening, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle,anti-oxidant,making skin