Nov 30, 2019
Kidney Bean is a variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris). It is named for its visual resemblance in shape and colour to a kidney.
Red Kidney Bean, also known as Common Kidney Bean
What Are the Benefits of Red Kidney Beans?
- Red Kidney Beans is benefit for Protection Against Heart Disease.
- Red kidney beans can provide a complete protein — when combined with rice or grains.
- A higher legume consumption of Red Kidney Beans could reduce the risk of heart attack by more than 80%.
- Just one cup (177 grams) of cooked Red Kidney Beans provides a third of the recommended daily intake for folate!
- Red Kidney Beans have Extraordinary Antioxidant and Anti-Aging Prowess.
- Red kidney beans contain even more proanthocyanidins than blueberries, cranberries, and small red beans.