Food Grade CAS 9001-62-1 Lipase Enzyme
Apr 22, 2019
Appearance:Light Yellow to off-white powder
Enzymatic activity:5,000-10,0000 u/g
Activity Temperature:25-50°C,NMT 55°C
Lipase is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of fats (lipids). Lipases are a subclass of the esterases.
Most lipases act at a specific position on the glycerol backbone of lipid substrate (A1, A2 or A3)(small intestine). For example, human pancreatic lipase (HPL), which is the main enzyme that breaks down dietary fats in the human digestive system, converts triglyceride substrates found in ingested oils to monoglycerides and two fatty acids.
1) Lipase can be used to enhance the flavour of cheese products.
2) Lipase can make food form special milk flavor.
3) As a seasoning agent, lipase can be used to produce all kinds of flavor ester.
4) Lipase improve nutritional value and increase varieties of designs of edible oil.
5) Lipase can also be used for alcohol to turbidity of slag, improve the quality of bread, improve protein foam, etc.