Eurycoma longifolia Tongkat Ali Extract powder
Apr 26, 2019
Eurycoma longifolia (commonly called Tongkat Ali or Pasak Bumi) is a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, native to Indonesia, Malaysia, and, to a lesser extent, Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. The plant is a medium-sized slender shrub that can reach 10 meters in height, and is often unbranched. The root of the plant has been used in folk medicine of the South East Asian region, and in modern times has common use as supplements, as well as food and drink additives.
The plant is used in the traditional medicine of Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. In Indonesia and Malaysia, the root of the plant is boiled in water, and the water is consumed as a health tonic for post-partum recovery, as an aphrodisiac, as well as the relief of fever, intestinal worms, dysentery, diarrhoea, indigestion, and jaundice. In Vietnam, the flower and fruits are used to treat dysentery, and the root is used to treat malaria and fever. In Malaysia, a paste of the plant is applied topically to relieve headaches and stomach-aches.
In modern times, E. longifolia is generally known as an aphrodisiac. Other health benefits attributed to this plant include antimalarial, antidiabetic, antimicrobial, and antipyretic activities. There has been some scientific research carried out on E. longifolia towards analyzing its benefits.
In Indonesia and Malaysia, E. longifolia has been widely commercialized. Its root, which is highly bitter, has been used as the basis for supplements, as well as food and drink additives. As a supplement, it has been marketed for the supposed benefits of sexual health improvement, as an energy and stamina booster, for improving blood circulation, and as a booster. In the drinks market, it is a common ingredient for coffee and functional beverages positioned as energy drinks.
Tongkat Ali Root Extract Powder
Eurycoma Longifolia Jack
Brown Fine Powder
10:1, 25:1, 50:1, 100:1, 200:1
Male Enhancement, Relieve Fatigue, Anti-aging
Place of Origin:
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light
- Promote the body’s own production, the highest can reach 440%, promote the growth of human muscle;
- It has multiple effects, such as promote physical fitness and control, maintain strong energy, reduce stress and anxiety, relieve depression;
- Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal;
- Improve the human sexual function and rapid recovery of strength;
- Enhance human fertility and improve male sperm production, improve spermactivity;
- Repair and nourish human gonads and reproductive system, effect on the elimination of prostatitis symptoms;
- Prevent and cure the malaria, and has been proven to have great potential to treat cancer.
Tongkat ali has been used as a medicinal herb for centuries in Southeast Asia to promote well-being, improve health, increase strength, and increase libido. Today tongkat ali is increasingly being used as a natural, gentle and effective alternative to sex-enhancing drugs, and in Malaysia is often included in soft drinks, coffee and tea as an overall health enhancer